Thursday, September 18, 2008

Increasing Iodoral Dosage Again to 125 mgs

I am on day 2 of 125 mgs of Iodoral / day. The decision was made to increase to this level from 100 mgs due to my continued large levels of bromide being dumped. Bromide is so toxic that it needs to come out! I started on 100 mgs in November last year and felt good until I hit day 8 and then I experienced some bad detox symptoms. Panic attacks, depression, fatigue, joint aches, abnormal menstruation and more. It was very hard and lasted for 5 weeks. I had to take it for 6 days and then take a day off. I am hoping that does not happen this time.


Here are my Iodine Loading Test results:


July 2008
Iodine Excreted 53%
Bromide Excreted 28.6 mgs/24 hr

Dosage history:
50 mgs March 06 - Sept '06
75 mgs Oct 06 - Nov 06
50 mgs Dec 06 - Mid Oct 07
100 mgs Mid Oct 07 - Mid Feb 08
Took a break from iodine from mid March 08 - end of April 08 for a detox protocol (off all supplements)
100 mgs April 08 - July 08
Currently on 100 mgs

Here are my past results:

November 2007
Iodine Excreted 66%
Bromide Excreted 34 mgs/24 hrs

Dosage history:
50 mgs March 06 - Sept '06
75 mgs Oct 06 - Nov 06
50 mgs Dec 06 - Mid Oct 07
100 mgs Mid Oct 07 - Mid Nov '07


August 2006
Iodine Excreted 60%
No Bromide done

Dosage History: I took 50 mgs Iodoral from March '06 to the time I took the test.


I am feeling great. My husband and I just returned from a 9 day trip to Alaska. It is wonderful to have a life again.

Here we are.

Just for grins I decided to get out a copy of the picture from our last cruise almost 10 years ago to the month. I was amazed at how much I have changed since then. I had not been diagnosed with cancer yet nor had I had my first child. My life was to change a whole lot after this. But you can see signs of the issues already in this photo.


I will try to keep up with my blog as I continue with the increased dose of Iodoral and retest my iodine and bromide levels.

Until next time....................

To your continued improvement in your health!

Stephanie

My Final Post ..... The Ending of a Journey

It is a very strange feeling to be writing this post.  It will be the last update that I post to this blog.  The blog itself will remain up ...