Friday, June 04, 2010

My Final Post ..... The Ending of a Journey

It is a very strange feeling to be writing this post.  It will be the last update that I post to this blog.  The blog itself will remain up for those who want to read it and find encouragement.  I have reached the 10 year post diagnosis and 5 years past my last treatment and I am doing very well.  My labs are completely balanced and cancer markers normal.  Best of all I feel well.  :)

It's time for me to begin the new chapter in my life.  I have started a new blog that will align itself with my future career.  In the next 1-2 years I will be graduating with my Naturopathic Doctorate.  This is my passion.  How do I teach others to heal and avoid the poor health I had to dig myself out of.  There are so many ideas that swirl around in my head as I read and read and read.  I needed a place to share them and this blog wasn't the place.  So if you want to come and visit me at my new *home*.  You can find me blogging at.....

LIVING HOLISTICALLY


To your health and may God bless you on your journey as much as He has mine. 

Stephanie

My Final Post ..... The Ending of a Journey

It is a very strange feeling to be writing this post.  It will be the last update that I post to this blog.  The blog itself will remain up ...